When one thinks of Standard Golf Company’s products the first that come to mind unsurprisingly would be: cups, flagsticks, bunker rakes, flags and tee markers. Along with ball washers and signage, these are many of Standard Golf’s core products. But Standard Golf is much more than on-course accessories.
One of the core principals at Standard Golf is to help make the job of the golf course superintendent easier while helping to make them more efficient and successful in their jobs. We accomplish this with useful tools and innovative new products.
There is a lot of grass and landscaping at each golf course that at the end of the day the responsibility falls to the superintendent and their teams to maintain. Thus it is very important for Standard Golf to have other tools that can be used to help maintain these areas.
The Magnum Line of tools is exclusively from Standard Golf. Their calling card is their strength and longevity. You can see these on all of their heads as we connect the heads to the handles with a twist and gusset bracing. This process helps to eliminate head-to-handle wobble.
A wide variety of Magnum Tools can help you get through any job around the course – or even your own home.
- Straight tooth maintenance rake. This rake is a perfect multi-functional tool designed well for construction and repair projects.
- Landscape rake with sifting tooth. Like our Chief Bunker rake, this maintenance tool has a double-sided head. One side to separate stone and debris and the other for straight edge leveling.
- Squeegees. We have both a roller squeegee and a straight edge version.
- Spike roller is perfect for light overseeding or to lightly aerate bentgrass greens and tees.
- The Lute is a great tool to help clean up and remove aeration plugs.
- Don’t forget the tool rack. We have a few different sizes so that you can organize your tools efficiently.
The most popular of our maintenance tools is our Levelawn. Coming in two sizes with both a 30″ (76 cm) and 36″ (91 cm) head this tool is a must-have for anyone that is seeding new grass or simply needs to level their lawn with topdressing.
Turf Repair Tools
If you have damaged grass or turf areas that need some TLC Standard Golf has tolls that can help in this regard as well. From full-on turf repair/transplant tools to hand aerifiers and even lawn spikes and staples, Standard Golf can help.
- Soil Profile Sampler – this tool is great to quickly pull a clean root zone sample to check the health.
- Hexagon Turf Repair – the six-sided tool can pull and replace plugs that are 7 W by 4D (18 cm x 10 cm)
- Turf Plugger is a tool that is ideal for replacing small areas of damaged turf.
- Hand Aerifier can have solid or hollow tines, collects the plugs while aerating and is a perfect companion to your aerifing chores.
- Biodegradable Landscape Spikes and wire landscape staples are each a great addition when needing to anchor down sod, landscape covers or even to keep hoses in place.
The next time you’re about on the golf course and you see that great looking custom flag or are cleaning your golf ball, remember Standard Golf not only sets the Standard in golf course accessories but also maintenance and turf repair tools.
To find out more about Standard Golf Company visit their website at www.standardgolf.com, or call at (800)553-1707