At the 2014 Golf Industry Show (GIS), John Deere Golf held its annual distributor awards ceremony. During the presentation, Finch Services Inc., of Cockeysville, Md. was recognized as the 2013 North American Distributor of the Year.
“In addition to delivering best-in-class equipment, At John Deere Golf we’re committed to serving as a trusted partner for our customers,” said Steve Vincent, North American sales manager, John Deere Golf. “Turf care professionals rely on our distributors to function as both business and equipment solutions providers. Each year we’re proud to recognize top salespersons and distributors, such as Finch Services, who represent John Deere’s dedication to the growth of the game of golf.”
Brookside Equipment Sales, Texas, also received the first place award for 2013 North American Distributor of the Year in the small market segment, while BelKorp AG, LLC, Calif. won the same award for the medium market segment.
The awards presentation also recognized four sales managers for “Outstanding Sales Achievement.” Those individuals were:
• Jim Roberts, Greenville Turf & Tractor, Greenville, S.C.
• Jeff Robinson, Greenville Turf & Tractor, Greenville, S.C.
• Paul Schultheis, Finch Services Inc., Cockeysville, Md.
• Jim Trainor, Reddin Farm Equipment, Prince Edward Island, Canada
In addition, 14 equipment salespersons were recognized for “Outstanding Sales Achievement” in North America, including:
• Mark Hendricks, Greenville Turf & Tractor, Greenville, S.C.
• Pate Kincaid, Greenville Turf & Tractor, Greenville, S.C.
• Paul Brandon, Finch Services, Inc., Cockeysville, Md.
• Andy Lutz, Revels Turf & Tractor, Myrtle Beach, S.C.
• Alex Little, Pacific Golf & Turf, Snohomish, Wash.
• David Shackelford, Austin Turf, Austin, Texas
• Gary Dowdy, Stotz Equipment, Avondale, Ariz.
• Bill Rockwell, LaCorte Equipment Inc., Calverton, N.Y.
• Eric Berg, LaCorte Equipment Inc., Calverton, N.Y.
• Jeff Rehberg, JW Turf, Hampshire, Ill.
• Garth Kovener, Reynolds Golf, Anderson, Ind.
• Greg Bowersox, ShowTurf, Savannah, Ga.
• Joe Hayes, ShowTurf, Alma, Ga.
• Jamie Worsham, Beard Equipment Co., Northern La.
About Deere & Company
Deere & Company (NYSE: DE) is a world leader in providing advanced products and services and is committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land – those who cultivate, harvest, transform, enrich and build upon the land to meet the world’s dramatically increasing need for food, fuel, shelter and infrastructure. Since 1837, John Deere has delivered innovative products of superior quality built on a tradition of integrity. For more information, visit John Deere at its worldwide website at