April 14, 2015 – BOB-CAT®, the leading manufacturer of commercial-quality turf mowers, has come out with it’s first stand-on mower, the BOB-CAT® QuickCat™. Featuring an ergonomic and nimble design that places the platform close to the drive axles, the QuickCat™ reduces vibration and rider fatigue to provide commercial operators and large-acreage homeowners with all-day comfort, stability and proven BOB-CAT® performance. The new QuickCat™ was designed to deliver exceptional performance as a primary mower or to be an ideal complement to a fleet of BOB-CAT ® zero-turn radius (ZTR) mowers.
QuickCat™ comfort and performance features include:
- 8 mph mowing speed and 10.5 mph transport speed
- Optimal operator station placement for excellent center of mass stability
- Extra-large drive tires for a smoother ride and better traction
- Low placement of the fuel tank for improved balance on uneven ground
- Large 6.5-gallon fuel tank for all-day mowing without refueling
- Compact size for nimble maneuvering in tight spaces and loading on trailers
- True floating deck improves cut quality and maintenance
- Extra ground clearance to safely move on and off high curbs
- Extra-strong DuraDeckTM mower deck, backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Along with these features the QuickCat™ also has three deck sizes, 48-inch, 52-inch and 61 inches, a Kawasaki® engine and an HG ZT-3400 Hydrostatic Transaxle transmission. Standard with purchase comes a 2-year/2,000-hour or 5-year/500-hour limited warranty. For more information visit bobcatturf.com.