May 19, 2016 – Club Car is now offering new wheels and tires for Precedent golf cars as well as a four-inch lift kit for electric models.
‘The new, competitively priced products let customers and dealers upgrade their cars, create unique vehicles and enjoy true performance while staying with the Club Car name they know and trust,’ says Aftermarket Parts and Accessories Manager Brian Marion.
Unlike competitive products, these are made specifically for Precedent golf cars and tested to meet Club Car’s rigorous quality standards. They deliver superior quality, fit and performance.
Time to Re-tire?
The new tires are made exclusively for Club Car by Kenda under the names Kraken and Loadstar.
The Kraken tires feature a patent-pending tread pattern that increases off-road grip and reduces noise on the street. Available in 10-, 12- or 14-inch sizes, they pair perfectly with Club Car’s new Precedent electric four-inch lift kit.
The Loadstar tires are DOT approved and available in 205/55-10 size to provide the highest possible ground clearance, without a lift kit, for Precedent golf cars. They also increase comfort. Both models:
• Are made with premium compounds that increase durability and overall tread life.
• Meet or exceed Club Car standards for stability, durability and reliability while delivering a comfortable ride.
• Are ozone tested and resistant to weather rot.
Be a Big Wheel
Finish the look with Atlas or Mercury gloss-black wheels with machined accents, chrome center caps and standard four-bolt hole patterns.
Available in 10-, 12- and 14-inch sizes, their design eliminates the need for wheel spacers when used with the new Precedent lift kit. The wheels:
• Come with everything needed for quick and easy installation, except lug nuts. (Sold separately.)
• Meet SAE automotive aftermarket industry standards for durability.
Need a Lift?
For greater ground clearance and to really dress up your ride, add the only four-inch lift kit designed and approved specifically for the electric Precedent golf car. The kit:
• Is tested by Club Car for durability.
• Features improved hardware and components, A-arms and control arm mounts.
• Has a wider track width and longer wheelbase than competitive models.
• Accommodates tires of up to 23 inches.
• Offers superior handling compared to the market-leading six-inch lift kit, when tested using SAE and NHTSA methods.
Club Car vehicles and accessories are sold through Authorized Club Car Dealers. To find a dealer near you, visit www.clubcardealer.com.
About Club Car
Club Car, one of the most respected names in the golf industry, is the world’s largest manufacturer of small-wheel, zero-emissions electric vehicles. The company’s Precedent® golf cars, exclusive Visage® Mobile Golf Information System, and Carryall® turf utility vehicles are integral to successful operations at thousands of courses around the world. Carryall utility and transport vehicles are used in a variety of commercial, industrial, government, rental and resort applications. The company also offers street-legal, low speed vehicles (LSVs) for personal and commercial use, all backed by Club Car’s 50+ year legacy of superior design, manufacture and service. Club Car is part of Ingersoll Rand, and is based in Augusta, Ga. Visit www.clubcar.com.