March 26, 2015 – Billy Casper Golf has unveiled a modern logo and website (www.billycaspergolf.com) that aligns with the company’s leadership role in the $69 billion golf industry.
A variation of BCG’s longstanding buffalo silhouette logo, the stylish new icon blends elements of a graceful yet mighty buffalo. Its charging profile depicts golf’s most powerful operating platform and the energy the company’s 7,600 peak-season employees bring to more than 150 properties nationwide.
The contemporary website is responsive across desktop, tablet and mobile, and is organized for visitors to easily locate their unique areas of interests, including:
– Solutions: BCG Spectrum, full-service, turnkey management; BCG Private, specialized for country clubs; and BCG Select, where course owners tailor a suite of ÃƒÆ’ la carte services and remain operationally hands-on.
– Ventures: Proprietary, innovative programs like the annual “World’s Largest Golf Outing” benefiting Wounded Warrior Project; Women on Course, the nation’s premier golf-lifestyle networking organization; Club 51, the soon-to-launch loyalty-reward program; and Casper Labs, the testing ground for FootGolf, GolfBoard, Billy Casper Digital Network and other original programming which drive engagement.
– Buffalo Brand Invigoration Group (formerly Buffalo Communications): The in-house division of BCG creates brands people crave. It performs public relations, strategy development, integrated marketing, social media and design work for golf, sport and lifestyle brands, and destinations and communities (www.buffalobig.com).
– Careers: Golf is a people business and BCG’s acquisition and cultivation of top talent helped it win an “Inc. 500 Hire Award.” Its “ACE” training, Superintendent Institute and other learning programs make BCG the preferred company for which people want to work.
– Course Finder: A simple way for golfers to reserve tee times at BCG-managed courses which consistently produce first-class playing conditions, personable service and “wow” moments.
Adding to the website’s informative nature, the Billy Casper Digital Network rotates news and stories about BCG courses and the world of golf.
“Our digital tool brings Billy Casper Golf’s dynamic culture to life,” said Peter Hill, Chairman and CEO of BCG. “This is why we are trusted by course owners and developers to elevate their brands and improve operations, efficiencies and profits.”
Led by Hill, No. 6 on Golf Inc.’s list of “Most Powerful People in Golf,” BCG has become a model for best practices. One of its recent initiatives is advancing marketing technology, data analytics and pricing algorithms to unprecedented levels. Combined with exciting programming and overall creativity, BGC is attracting and retaining golfers and club members well above the industry average.
“We built a platform that’s data-driven, proactive, responsive and listens,” Hill said. “The ability to understand unique golfer segments and tailor compelling messages delivered across multiple devices helps to ensure sustainability and growth of the game we love.”