Indianapolis-based Green Golf Partners (GGP), which presently manages 15 golf courses in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Wisconsin and the Southeast, has aligned its management team to optimize strategic growth opportunities for the firm’s golf consulting and course management services in targeted areas across the Midwest.
GGP CEO and Partner Matt McIntee said the company is poised to partner with public golf courses to increase rounds played, grow membership at private golf clubs and improve golf course operating performance by implementing best practices developed over decades of combined management experience.
Green Golf Partners Management Team
- Michael Shaw, President & COO (Partner): Previously the GGP CFO, Michael has a background in commercial real estate and golf facility management. The latter includes experience in progressive turf management and as a well-respected course superintendent.
- Mike Leary, SVP Finance & Administration (Partner): Mike joined the GGP team in 2012 as Controller and offers extensive experience in all financial aspects of golf course management.
- John Rader, EVP Operations (Partner): With more than 18 years of industry experience, John is a well-respected golf course general manager who joined GGP in 2011. He previously served as a GGP Regional Vice President.
- Zack Vervaecke, PGA SVP Operations (Partner): Zack joined Green Golf Partners in 2007, offers fifteen years of industry experience with private and public facilities and provides insight into the inner workings of golf courses today. He was most recently a GGP Regional Vice President.
- Gordon Moebius, SVP HR (Partner): Gordon brings many years of experience in HR and customer service to the team, most recently at the fast growing ATA Airlines Inc. Gordon is fine tuning policies and procedures to ensure a pleasurable work experience for all Green Golf associates.
Additional information about the Green Golf Partners management team can be found at
“I am excited to be working with this team of exceptional people, who will help GGP realize our goal of enhancing the golf experience for all the courses we are privileged to serve,” McIntee said. “The future of golf is very bright. And GGP looks forward to being part of that growth story.”
Green Golf Partners delivers world–class management and operations expertise for an increasingly broad array of third-party clients in a diverse number of national and regional golf markets.
On Wednesday, May 18th, the ninth annual National Golf Day was celebrated at the U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C. to discuss the game’s nearly $70 billion economic impact, $4 billion annual charitable impact, environmental value to local communities and fitness benefits.
“We are confident that our leadership team will continue to lead an effort around the Midwest and Southeast to grow the game of golf for current and future generations,” added McIntee.
About Green Golf Partners
Green Golf Partners is one of the fastest growing golf course management companies in the United States. The senior management team with more than 100 years of experience combined is considered to be some of the leading golf course management experts in the game of golf in the world. The entire Green Golf Partners team believes that celebrating the game and emphasizing fun is critical to the long-term success at the projects with which they develop. The Green Golf Partners portfolio features courses in five states across the country including such notable properties Kemper Lakes Golf Club in Kildeer, Illinois, and the Belleview Biltmore Golf Club in Belleair, Florida. For more information, go to http://www.greengolfpartners.com.